We will help you to obtain Turkish citizenship in return for buying a property by providing Turkish Citizenship services as follows:
- – Documents required from your country translated and ratified
- – Buying procedures and title deed
- – Preparation of a legal agency for getting the documents ready
- – Preparing the conformity form
- – Evaluation of the property with an accredited institution
- – Obtaining a Residence Permit from the citizenship office
- – Receiving the decision to grant you Turkish nationality
Papers Required To Apply For Turkish Citizenship In Return For Buying A Property
Knowing the required papers for Turkish citizenship is a necessity for investors wishing to apply for Turkish citizenship in return for real estate investment.
- – Photocopy of the Tabu (The title deed of the purchased property), or a copy of the pledge of the sale contract with the notary public.
- – Property valuation report on the date of the title deed, not exceeding the value recorded in the deed of title. The cost of issuing a real estate valuation report is 2000 lira per estate and is obtained within two or three working days via an assessment institution licensed by the Turkish government.
These receipts are proof that the property value was paid and transferred from the seller’s account to the buyer’s account.
- – Payment receipts from the buyer’s account are stamped with a direct stamp from the bank.
- – Receipt receipts from the seller’s account are stamped with a direct stamp of the bank.
- – Two copies of the agency of citizenship by the investor to be granted for the company’s legal team to submit the file of citizenship and follow up in the official departments. To be organized through the Notary and at a cost of 1200 – 1300 Turkish lira per copy (In the case of adding the investor’s spouse/husband to the citizenship file, we must have a similar agency, which can be organized jointly by the client and his wife).
- – Translation of a certified passport of the Notary for the entire family (husband + wife + children under 18).
Rest assured that the Turkish Citizenship Services from Diyarkum will be the compass in achieving your goal.